#71 JunkyFunky

JunkyFunky

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 4 points
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:54 AM

Sandy, I have installed the plugin as well as all requirements. Everything is working fine. I am creating a sample ad and paying it through my paypal. What I am facing is that after the payment of my ad campaign, it is still showing me not paid ?? Also I am not getting any ad pending for approval ?? Whats the deal bro ??

#72 prabhakaran

prabhakaran

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 10 points
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:49 PM

Thanks a lot Bro!.

I got what i need.... Thanks again. :clap:

But... i need a little help......

the social ad plugin shows only one ad in the right . and it changes when we refresh... what if i can display 3 ads like facebook with different ads.

thanks in advance :pos:

Again this plugin is really great..

#73 Sohail

Sohail

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 15 points
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:50 AM

DOwnload Social Ads 3.02 From My latest Post: http://www.socialeng...842
http://www.chezseren...ombeblanche.gif Don't forget to click on (+) Reputation if you like my post :) http://www.chezseren...ombeblanche.gif

#74 Smith

Smith

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 11 points
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:14 AM

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../admin/admin_campaigns.php on line 56

Fatal error: Call to undefined function campaigns_load_pages() in .../admin/admin_campaigns.php on line 66

When i get in admin_campaigns.php

And

Fatal error: Class 'semods_ads' not found in ..../header_campaigns.php on line 41

when i enter on my profile...

#75 prabhakaran

prabhakaran

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 10 points
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:10 AM

Yeah, Go to General Campaign Settings and Scroll Down till Banner dimensions. Now you can Set Exact Values there. Thanks. Dont Hesitate to ask Anything :)

this plugin works great. need 2 more modification

1) can i place multiple ads in profile right like facebook
2). can i resize the uploaded image in campaign to a fixed square like facebook.( what happens in this plugin is when i upload a image it occupies total space [if it is bigger ] i can't add text to it. THANKS)

#76 indoindo

indoindo

Level 2

• Banned
  • Level
  • 10 points
  • 36 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:58 PM

Waw. im getting error after installing this plugin. My G-store doesn't work anymore. Error on "paypal_shipping.php" and request doesn't sent.

How to fix it?

#77 sukhmaniaps

sukhmaniaps

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 5 points
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:50 PM

No No, SEMods Core Library :D
SEF Core library for Our Own Plugin that Coding by this Forum Staff B)

Hi Sandakelum,
not able to find SEMods Core Library in any forum. pl guide to a post, it will help others too.

#78 sukhmaniaps

sukhmaniaps

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 5 points
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:26 PM

Okay guys, after searching high and low...I found a working version of this plugin. Seems the original upload on this thread was faulty. Here's the working stuff you need to upload. Note: I set my ftp to overwrite if the file is newer, this way I kept all the newest files.

I am using SE 3.18 and my url is http://www.actorsmeet.com.

Silentptnr's posted plugin worked atleast to remove most of the errors.. now I get only 1 error.....

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare semods_hook_delete_user() (previously declared in /public_html/socialengine/include/class_semods.php:17) in /public_html/Socialengine/include/class_semods.php on line 35

and with this error the admin screen does not load. any idea why this error is coming and how to remove this error

#79 sukhmaniaps

sukhmaniaps

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 5 points
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

Silentptnr's posted plugin worked atleast to remove most of the errors.. now I get only 1 error.....

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare semods_hook_delete_user() (previously declared in /public_html/socialengine/include/class_semods.php:17) in /public_html/Socialengine/include/class_semods.php on line 35

and with this error the admin screen does not load. any idea why this error is coming and how to remove this error

I have resolved this problem by changin the name of the file class_semod.php to class_semod_func.php
You also have to edit the other PHP files where class_semod is being and change it to class_semod_func.php

It works that way.

Hope this helps to resolve such errors

#80 linkstar

linkstar

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:56 PM

Does any one have socialads 3.1 for easysocial?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.