Critical Security Concern, it has come to our attention that many sites around the web are getting hacked and we are afraid that it seems like our SQL database has been leaked as well. So you're advised to change your password here immediately. For your security, we have invalidated your current password and logged you out of site. Please use the password reset feature to set your new unique password.

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Social Ads 3.01 Nulled

• Please log in to reply
79 replies to this topic

#71 JunkyFunky

JunkyFunky

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 2 points
  • 13 posts

Posted 24 November 2010 - 11:54 AM

Sandy, I have installed the plugin as well as all requirements. Everything is working fine. I am creating a sample ad and paying it through my paypal. What I am facing is that after the payment of my ad campaign, it is still showing me not paid ?? Also I am not getting any ad pending for approval ?? Whats the deal bro ??

#72 prabhakaran

prabhakaran

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 5 points
  • 36 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 04:49 PM

Thanks a lot Bro!.

I got what i need.... Thanks again. :clap:

But... i need a little help......

the social ad plugin shows only one ad in the right . and it changes when we refresh... what if i can display 3 ads like facebook with different ads.

thanks in advance :pos:

Again this plugin is really great..

#73 Sohail

Sohail

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 8 points
  • 17 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:50 AM

DOwnload Social Ads 3.02 From My latest Post: http://www.socialeng...842
http://www.chezseren...ombeblanche.gif Don't forget to click on (+) Reputation if you like my post :) http://www.chezseren...ombeblanche.gif

#74 Smith

Smith

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 8 points
  • 151 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 06:14 AM

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in .../admin/admin_campaigns.php on line 56

Fatal error: Call to undefined function campaigns_load_pages() in .../admin/admin_campaigns.php on line 66

When i get in admin_campaigns.php

And

Fatal error: Class 'semods_ads' not found in ..../header_campaigns.php on line 41

when i enter on my profile...

#75 prabhakaran

prabhakaran

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 5 points
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:10 AM

Yeah, Go to General Campaign Settings and Scroll Down till Banner dimensions. Now you can Set Exact Values there. Thanks. Dont Hesitate to ask Anything :)

this plugin works great. need 2 more modification

1) can i place multiple ads in profile right like facebook
2). can i resize the uploaded image in campaign to a fixed square like facebook.( what happens in this plugin is when i upload a image it occupies total space [if it is bigger ] i can't add text to it. THANKS)

#76 indoindo

indoindo

Level 2

• Banned
  • Level
  • 10 points
  • 36 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:58 PM

Waw. im getting error after installing this plugin. My G-store doesn't work anymore. Error on "paypal_shipping.php" and request doesn't sent.

How to fix it?

#77 sukhmaniaps

sukhmaniaps

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 3 points
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 05:50 PM

No No, SEMods Core Library :D
SEF Core library for Our Own Plugin that Coding by this Forum Staff B)

Hi Sandakelum,
not able to find SEMods Core Library in any forum. pl guide to a post, it will help others too.

#78 sukhmaniaps

sukhmaniaps

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 3 points
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 06:26 PM

Okay guys, after searching high and low...I found a working version of this plugin. Seems the original upload on this thread was faulty. Here's the working stuff you need to upload. Note: I set my ftp to overwrite if the file is newer, this way I kept all the newest files.

I am using SE 3.18 and my url is http://www.actorsmeet.com.

Silentptnr's posted plugin worked atleast to remove most of the errors.. now I get only 1 error.....

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare semods_hook_delete_user() (previously declared in /public_html/socialengine/include/class_semods.php:17) in /public_html/Socialengine/include/class_semods.php on line 35

and with this error the admin screen does not load. any idea why this error is coming and how to remove this error

#79 sukhmaniaps

sukhmaniaps

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • 3 points
  • 58 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 06:58 AM

Silentptnr's posted plugin worked atleast to remove most of the errors.. now I get only 1 error.....

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare semods_hook_delete_user() (previously declared in /public_html/socialengine/include/class_semods.php:17) in /public_html/Socialengine/include/class_semods.php on line 35

and with this error the admin screen does not load. any idea why this error is coming and how to remove this error

I have resolved this problem by changin the name of the file class_semod.php to class_semod_func.php
You also have to edit the other PHP files where class_semod is being and change it to class_semod_func.php

It works that way.

Hope this helps to resolve such errors

#80 linkstar

linkstar

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 September 2016 - 03:56 PM

Does any one have socialads 3.1 for easysocial?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.