Red Team Sierra 1

• Administrators
  • Level
  • 3,344 points
  • 6,256 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:13 AM

Dear Users,

The Warez and Other Scripts Section such as Joomla, Wordpress etc are removed by one of our Admin Sandakelum. He is root admin of this website SEF. I have personally asked him why he removed these sections for SEF because users were asking them.

The Reason Sandakelum Said, that i have made this website now only as complete social engine platform. Their was alot spamming on Warez Section too, some spamming keep posting on many warez section.

Some users has lost their huge amount of Posts/Topic due to Sandakelum act in modifying forums only regarding to Social Engine platform. I have personally said sandakelum to revert back other forums but he didnot aggree and said, this website should be like that which is now in current state.

For All Users who has lost their posts, I, myself, extremely apologize for their loss of Topic/Posts.

Kindly Vote Your Posts that users want that other section back or not.
click this if you want to +1rep my post Posted Image if you found its quality work

#2 Sandakelum

Sandakelum

Red Team Sierra 2

• Administrators
  • Level
  • 2,706 points
  • 4,606 posts
    • Software:SE 3.1x

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 08:03 AM

I know that I removed them without confirmation of anyone and I apologized for it many times before, and that like thing will never happen again. This site domain is saying itself that it's a Social Engine related website and many users getting confused by seeing un-relative things to Social Engine. Actually, some users tried to install Joomla and Wordpress plugin to Social Engine and got crashed their sites. Otherwise, there was many many spams goes around here mainly because of wide-range of availablity of sections. We have optimized the forum and now it is easier to control. Please be understand, that I deleted these things to the good of the forum and not for fun.

As I said before, I promised to never delete anything again without users confirmation and proper announcements. Hope you can understand this situation. By the way, many people (more than who don't like that removal) liked to that change, and I think this is the way, this site should be. Thank You...
Sandakelumâ„¢
Coldware Networks Netherland

#3 aflaton

aflaton

Blue Team Alpha 1

• Premium
  • Level
  • 996 points
  • 1,418 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 11:19 AM

You guys can must anounce first then remove.... also can share all the topic and post with wskill.com .... anyways now it deleted :(
if($noob == true || $search == false){
echo 'Please use advance search.';
} else if($topic != $forum) {
echo 'Please post in the correct forum.';
} else if($search && $topic =='0'){
echo 'Thanks You';
}

#4 Salman

Salman

Red Team Sierra 1

• Administrators
  • Level
  • 3,344 points
  • 6,256 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 February 2011 - 07:21 PM

well for Joomla and WordPress and Datalife Engine

You People Join

www.wmskill.com

Your account will be created on 1 - click Social Engine Forum Connect Button

Check The Link : http://www.socialeng...module=partners

Thank You
click this if you want to +1rep my post Posted Image if you found its quality work

#5 biglove

biglove

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 4 points
  • 26 posts

Posted 23 February 2011 - 08:51 PM

Thanks for the information.. It's coming very handy.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.