Critical Security Concern, it has come to our attention that many sites around the web are getting hacked and we are afraid that it seems like our SQL database has been leaked as well. So you're advised to change your password here immediately. For your security, we have invalidated your current password and logged you out of site. Please use the password reset feature to set your new unique password.

Photo
- - - - -

Disable Create Chat Room In Comet Chat

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Punjland

Punjland

Level 3

• Members
  • Level
  • -11 points
  • 61 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:14 PM

How To Disable Create Chatroom Otion In Cometchat Plz Rply me

#2 Sandakelum

Sandakelum

Red Team Sierra 2

• Administrators
  • Level
  • 2,583 points
  • 4,599 posts
    • Software:SE 3.1x

Users Awards

Posted 18 April 2011 - 05:17 PM

Remove this line at config.php

$trayicon[] = array('chatrooms','Chatrooms','modules/chatrooms/index.php','_popup','500','300','','1','1');

Next time, use some glasses and look more carefully inside files without being lazy

Thank You...
Sandakelumâ„¢
Coldware Networks Netherland

#3 bobthejoker

bobthejoker

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 08:03 PM

Next time, use some glasses and look more carefully inside files without being lazy

Oye Gaandu -- learn to respect people. Some people are not as wise and smart as you. Be humble to them.

#4 TeamJesus

TeamJesus

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 5 points
  • 14 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2012 - 08:50 AM

He meant how to disable " Create chat room " button in the chat room, not the chatroom itself

.:: [ Are we sincerely hungry for a genuine visitation from God? Are we truly willing to persue the Lord regardless of the cost? ] ::.

When you click Posted Image a kitten is fed! http://community.inv...fault/smile.gif
Posted Image

#5 TeamJesus

TeamJesus

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 5 points
  • 14 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 August 2012 - 10:30 AM

IN the cometchat admin panel, click your modules section, in there you has your live modules, there you will find your chatroom tab, look for the green jigsaw that says " Configure module " click that beside the chatroom and a window pops up, there you can disable user made chat rooms

hope that helps! :)

.:: [ Are we sincerely hungry for a genuine visitation from God? Are we truly willing to persue the Lord regardless of the cost? ] ::.

When you click Posted Image a kitten is fed! http://community.inv...fault/smile.gif
Posted Image

#6 miklo

miklo

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 October 2012 - 02:41 PM

$trayicon[] = array('chatrooms','Chatrooms','modules/chatrooms/index.php','_popup','500','300','','1','1');

Thank You...

Hi mate, Why do you have to be so rude to people! I am a web developer myself and trust me I didnt know that! Please if you are running such a nice forum you have to understand how to approach people!

Thats all Mate, I hope you take this as a positive note since I am moderating more than 10 forums online, and have a few myself!

#7 Sandakelum

Sandakelum

Red Team Sierra 2

• Administrators
  • Level
  • 2,583 points
  • 4,599 posts
    • Software:SE 3.1x

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:01 PM

I apologize for that and I found that post was posted over a year ago. So, I can't remember myself there... :D
Sandakelumâ„¢
Coldware Networks Netherland

#8 winito

winito

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 30 points
  • 42 posts
    • Software:SE 4.6.x

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:03 AM

Thank You...

Thanks!
Take care

#9 zoldos

zoldos

Level 7

• Premium
  • Level
  • 203 points
  • 1,137 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:47 PM

IN the cometchat admin panel, click your modules section, in there you has your live modules, there you will find your chatroom tab, look for the green jigsaw that says " Configure module " click that beside the chatroom and a window pops up, there you can disable user made chat rooms

hope that helps! :)

This is what I'd do. No need to hack the source code. :) +rep
Be glad you still have your mind...and your soul...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.