• Level
  • 2,706 points
  • 4,606 posts
    • Software:SE 3.1x

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:44 PM

Removal of Posts Restrictions Forever
Some information you may need to know

We are so happy to announce to everyone that we have removed the posts restriction forever now. So as you realized, now you can post your help requests at support sections. But remember, this is only removing the posts restrictions, not the general terms, shoutbox restrictions or any other statement. As you can post topics at correct section now, you must post them at correct section. If you posted any help request at wrong section, it will be a big mistake of yours. Also you don't need to ask help at shoutbox as you are free to ask help at support sections.

For everyone who really loved Social Engine Forum by helping us to control the site by explaining rules to violators, please note that as restrictions removed, now no need to tell them "Read rules", "You don't have enough posts" or etc at topic replies. We really appreciate your help. Honestly, thank you.

However, Now we need your help to contribute with each other and help to others :)

So, we like to know your opinion about this, just drop a reply with it :)

Thank You :)
Sandakelum™
Coldware Networks Netherland

#2 donscream

donscream

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 25 points
  • 128 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:52 PM

ok no need help from your users anymore ???

and say this to the new users :D the need this :D

Posted Image

#3 azza

azza

Home Developer

• Banned
  • Level
  • 41 points
  • 145 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 05:54 PM

sweet well done great and if i see any help requests in shout box i shall report with a screenshot and they will be banned

#4 Bangash

Bangash

Blue Team Bravo 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 1,488 points
  • 1,741 posts
    • Software:SE 4.1.x

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:07 PM

It is to inform all users that only post restriction is lifted. Before making new post use the search box a little bit. & double posting is strictly prohibited.

Im like an open book. You must meet me if u wanna read me :)

#5 Sandakelum

Sandakelum

Red Team Sierra 2

• Administrators
  • Level
  • 2,706 points
  • 4,606 posts
    • Software:SE 3.1x

Users Awards

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:08 PM

It is to inform all users that only post restriction is lifted. Before making new post use the search box a little bit. & double posting is strictly prohibited.

Yeah it is :D
Because there is no possible reason to violate the rules of the site now :P

We will be watching you. Muhahahha :evilgrin: :P
Sandakelum™
Coldware Networks Netherland

#6 Giuseppe

Giuseppe

Level 3

• Banned
  • Level
  • 86 points
  • 74 posts

Posted 19 May 2011 - 07:05 AM

Removal of Posts Restrictions Forever
Some information you may need to know

We are so happy to announce to everyone that we have removed the posts restriction forever now. So as you realized, now you can post your help requests at support sections. But remember, this is only removing the posts restrictions, not the general terms, shoutbox restrictions or any other statement. As you can post topics at correct section now, you must post them at correct section. If you posted any help request at wrong section, it will be a big mistake of yours. Also you don't need to ask help at shoutbox as you are free to ask help at support sections.

For everyone who really loved Social Engine Forum by helping us to control the site by explaining rules to violators, please note that as restrictions removed, now no need to tell them "Read rules", "You don't have enough posts" or etc at topic replies. We really appreciate your help. Honestly, thank you.

However, Now we need your help to contribute with each other and help to others :)

So, we like to know your opinion about this, just drop a reply with it :)

Thank You :)

Thanks a lot!
Best regards
Team GrafiPic

Don't forget give me REP+1 ! ;)

#7 raavan

raavan

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 33 points
  • 218 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 September 2011 - 06:12 AM

:)

I came, I saw, I conquered...!!!

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.