• Level
  • 5,165 points
  • 3,447 posts
    • Software:SE 5.x

Users Awards

Posted 26 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

wow thanks TrioxX, very good work :rock:

Hid2s < REMOVED- SPAM

TrioxX, you're the best, congratulations on your great work, above all, thank you for helping many of us to grow and be better and contribute to our users to enhance their experience of sharing in our social platforms. Thank you!!!

@d2sMania: Spam links are not allowed in the forum. If that is a link to your website then you are posting in wrong area. There is a place in your profile for adding your website link.

Thanks, Les
<_<

Edited by Les, 26 March 2013 - 11:43 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#13 umpol

umpol

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 1 points
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

troxx man

#14 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,165 points
  • 3,447 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:23 PM

I cannot believe that before TrioxX can finish his works Hire-Experts releases another new version of module-credits-4.2.7p1. He just updated yesterday!!!

Edited by Les, 27 March 2013 - 07:25 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#15 all4one

all4one

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 36 points
  • 212 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2013 - 07:50 PM

Can you install these plugins without HE Core?

#16 TrioxX

TrioxX
  • Guests

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:12 PM

Can you install these plugins without HE Core?

As i wrote: No. I tried that, but removing it breaks most plugins, because they use some parts of the HE-Core. It's easier and better to leave HE-Core as requirement.

#17 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,165 points
  • 3,447 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

As i wrote: No. I tried that, but removing it breaks most plugins, because they use some parts of the HE-Core. It's easier and better to leave HE-Core as requirement.

Can the hecore module be nulled for use like other previous version?

socialengine-experts.png

#18 zoldos

zoldos

Level 7

• Premium
  • Level
  • 266 points
  • 1,197 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2013 - 03:54 AM

Wow, thanks a bunch!!! :D
Be glad you still have your mind...and your soul...

#19 TrioxX

TrioxX
  • Guests

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:28 AM

Can the hecore module be nulled for use like other previous version?

Maybe, if you reduce your font size :P

#20 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,165 points
  • 3,447 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 March 2013 - 05:51 AM

Maybe, if you reduce your font size :P

Okay! LOL

Dude, them son-of-a-guns released another one again. Now there is another upgrade for Timeline! Dang now (2) new updates!!!

socialengine-experts.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.