• 159 posts
    • Software:SE 4.5.x

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:22 AM

Hi all,

Here I leave, Module Radcode Pet v4.12

Works 100% in SE v4.50 you could see and try on:

More Info: Clic Here

NOTE:

To download you must be registered in the website.

Enter the following code: p-203040

Do not forget to + rep

Always remember that this plugin is for evaluation. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOU MUST BUY THE LICENSE RADCODES.

Download Here

#2 winito

winito

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 34 points
  • 42 posts
    • Software:SE 4.6.x

Posted 02 July 2013 - 01:26 PM

Wonderful!

Thanks
Take care

#3 bbshetan

bbshetan

Home Developer

• Members
  • Level
  • 100 points
  • 130 posts
    • Software:SE 4.8.x

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:40 PM

Wonderful!

Thanks

thank you good job
diffuzz.com earn money with your videos

#4 prowork

prowork

Home Developer

• Premium
  • Level
  • 426 points
  • 1,114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 July 2013 - 07:04 PM

Hi all,

Do not forget to + rep

Always remember that this plugin is for evaluation. IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOU MUST BUY THE LICENSE RADCODES.

Download Here

I think it's not fair, that I must to register on your site, to download this plugin or other. Please make the download link as everyone else here in the SEF available. Thank you!
It is everyone free to choose whether he wants to register.

Edited by prowork, 02 July 2013 - 07:04 PM.

Give me a add.png | Give me some feedback if you like it!

#5 d2sMania

d2sMania

Level 4

• Members
  • Level
  • 196 points
  • 159 posts
    • Software:SE 4.5.x

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:23 AM

I think it's not fair, that I must to register on your site, to download this plugin or other. Please make the download link as everyone else here in the SEF available. Thank you!
It is everyone free to choose whether he wants to register.

Hi Friends,

Thanks to those who have registered on my website and I hope plugin are really useful for testing and evaluation.

Sorry, that bothers some miebro register particulara a website to access the file download.

On more than one occasion, touched me to register to access downloads. These links are shared by miebros the forum and have not seen as others miebros them is annoying.

Currently I maintain register in these platforms in order to continue to access downloads and I find that even when there is injustice honesty and transparency to warn before you create an account for it.

In this sense, respect and even appreciate the willingness of the forum member who wishes to share with others and with this act, to do for everyone, the easier the process of evaluation.

Finally, I regret that it looks like an act of injustice, apply for pre-registration, which is free of charge and also can freely remove, to access a free download.

I sincerely believe that the trouble goes through the website to which registration soliciata, is the site of a member and not an outside party, the website reviews, just some registered users, and do not exceed 36,000.

The intention with the forum community, is to share, but also to add value, the forum member who can see which operating the access plugin download. By registering the member, can see the working demo plugin to unload on and you can try before you download. This is certainly a real advantage in integrating a new plugin to your website and evaluate if it is really required for the social project.

Sincere thanks to all those who have registered and hope that really my job, be a contribution in their platadorma and makes the realization of your project.

Excuse my English, which is not very good.

d2sMania

#6 prowork

prowork

Home Developer

• Premium
  • Level
  • 426 points
  • 1,114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:36 PM

d2sMania: You've convinced me. Thanks! ^_^

Edited by prowork, 03 July 2013 - 03:37 PM.

Give me a add.png | Give me some feedback if you like it!

#7 winito

winito

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 34 points
  • 42 posts
    • Software:SE 4.6.x

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:52 PM

It´s all right with the register. I don´t die by little extrawork. I´m your guest and it´s all right. Good work pal and thanks again. The pet module is super!
Take care

#8 Les

Les

Blue Team Lima 1

• Moderators
  • Level
  • 5,165 points
  • 3,447 posts
    • Software:SE 5.x

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

Hi all,

More Info: Clic Here

NOTE:

Do not forget to + rep

Download Here

Here is something you didn't consider.... Like wowcool, as soon as developers of SE modules or third party modules track or trace the nulls to your site, they will shut your domain down permanently. There is a reason why it works so good here..... SEF owns their own server! Think about that before you choose to keep going in the direction you are going here. "DEVELOPERS ALWAYS SPY HERE!!! Here try colycools link to his site..... http://www.colycool.com This is what I have been told.

Edited by Les, 03 July 2013 - 06:05 PM.

:emo: Please don't forget to  27-AwardsImgIcon.png "LIKE" if you like this post or if it is helpful to you. This is a way to show gratitude for the help that you received. After all, the "LIKE" costs you nothing. Don't you agree? Also, any and all modules, plug-ins, themes, widgets, or DB entries that are shared or posted by me are for educational purposes. Please visit the developers websites and purchase legitimately, if you like them. Thanks, Les

socialengine-experts.png

#9 fune22

fune22

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 2 points
  • 25 posts

Posted 10 July 2013 - 07:03 PM

Hi friends, is it nulled? I believe that radcodes modules needs only the core to be nulled, not the modules itself. Is it ok or I´m wrong?

Thanks a lot and have a nice day!!!

#10 JohnnyBoy

JohnnyBoy

Level 2

• Members
  • Level
  • 3 points
  • 31 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 06:07 PM

Dear friend, file has not been found.

Blessings!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.