awezoom

Level 1

• Members
  • Level
  • 0 points
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 February 2016 - 12:28 AM

Hi.

I have lots of plugins installed, and some of them are admin only, so there's no danger about users putting malicious code in them.

I need in some sections that TinyMCE editor allows the tag 'Class' in <div> and <span>, but I am not able to do it. I have been looking in the configuration of the modules, in the tinymce, I've added the

extended_valid_elements : "div[class],a[name|href|target|title|onclick],img[class|src|border=0|alt|title|hspace|vspace|width|height|align|onmouseover|onmouseout|name|style],hr[class|width|size|noshade],font[face|size|color|style],span[class|align|style]",   s

everywhere, but no matter what, the 'class' attribute keeps being removed when I save.

Is there any way to allow that in tinymce? The only place I've seen it allowed is in SEAddons HTML & Blocks editor, where you can add as many html tags as you want.

So please, is there a way to do it? I really need to fix some layouts via CSS.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tinymce, class

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

All the resources listed here are just for testing purpose and they shouldn't be used at any commercial environment without a valid license.
Those are for users who wants to try them before buy. Help the developer to build it better by purchasing them from original authors.